The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products or services within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- Personalise your experience.
If you are a previous or existing customer, we may contact you with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. Furthermore, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated products and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these products and services by any methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.